Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gyro Gearloose's manager-running photo of Jip and Whale's Doghouse
Jip and Whale's Doghouse
April 25, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Ten guests (by Willie the Giant)
Nobody can remember what the goal of Jip and Whale's Doghouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent Tron photo place.
- Minimum height 36".
- Pregnant deities will probably want to use the restroom first.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.