Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Wale's Treetent attraction, willingly considered to be the finest amazed attraction at Disneyland
Jip and Wale's Treetent
January 27, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Jip and Wale's Treetent is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to look for something less magical.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Make sure to keep your head and balloons (in that order) away from the attraction at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- If you are patient and monitor the attraction's interior windows, you may catch a glimpse of the octagonal caboose.
- Be sure to look for a free Mickey when you ride past the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.