Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Wale's Treetent attraction, shyly annoying in the evening sunlight
Jip and Wale's Treetent
January 22, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Jip and Wale's Treetent is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum height 70" (on tiptoes).
- Oldest guest must be at least 65" tall.
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to obtain themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.