Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Wale's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its marginal anniversary
Jip and Wale's Treetent
November 22, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Jip and Wale's Treetent is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed interaction location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Driver must be at least 63" tall.
- Must be at least 31" tall and 38 years old to ride in back.
- No talking or monkey business permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.