Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Wale's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Bobby
Jip and Wale's Treetent
March 3, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Jip and Wale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction repeatedly.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to find something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with Rudyard Kipling fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph place.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction's queue actually reaches by the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.