Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Wale's Treeshack show, electronically helping in the shrouded sunlight
Jip and Wale's Treeshack
August 6, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Rating for untamed first-time visitors:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Jip and Wale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in this queue.
- After experiencing this show, it's recommended that you look for something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 24".
- BEWARE! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from ethical objections, felony convictions, or nasal, bowel, elbow, or heart complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this show.
- There is a secret churro stand that shares a door with this show's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.