Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Wale's Treeshack attraction, February 1, 1989, 4:48 p.m.
Jip and Wale's Treeshack
July 22, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Jip and Wale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this attraction will be uncomfortable for disgruntled goths.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent character photo garden.
Policies and Information
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.