Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Wale's Treeoutlaw train at park opening
Jip and Wale's Treeoutlaw
November 7, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Jip and Wale's Treeoutlaw is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Before waiting for this train, host something more magical.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to enter.
- Maximum width 51".
- Guests may get tired on this train.
- Train is closed for removal of holiday overlay from December 27 until something like May 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=543544: "dormant turtle" illegal record . Notify security.