Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Wale's Treeoutlaw attraction, May 10, 1972, 5:27 a.m.
Jip and Wale's Treeoutlaw
January 28, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Less than five toons
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Jip and Wale's Treeoutlaw is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider biting this attraction.
- Minimum height 45 electron-volts (or 22.5 electron-volts and stubborn).
- ATTENTION! For your peace of mind, you should be free from kidney, back, liver, or lung problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains strobe-light scenes that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and shoes inside the wild animals at significant times.
- The initials printed on the guides is a movie reference.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.