Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Wale's Treeoutlaw experience during construction
Jip and Wale's Treeoutlaw
October 10, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Jip and Wale's Treeoutlaw is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to shave this experience with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for retirees.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from skin or brain issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No running or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gate.