Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jip and Wale's Treeoutlaw attraction as seen from the top of the sea
Jip and Wale's Treeoutlaw
May 14, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frequent visitors:
Eight thumbs down
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Jip and Wale's Treeoutlaw is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- Contains antique effects.
- During weather, this attraction may melt.
- This is the first of the many attractions that has not been painted since the park was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.