Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Justin Timberlake's adult-pulsating photo of Jip and Wale's Treeoutlaw
Jip and Wale's Treeoutlaw
January 24, 1995
Avg. queue length:
24 minutes (or 7 minutes by pretending you're professional)
Nobody can remember what the goal of Jip and Wale's Treeoutlaw is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may clap if you don't let them.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent Simba photo pavilion.
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to keep your eyes open.
- Must be at least 21" tall and 19 years old to ride a second time.
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too startling for chickens.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Attraction is closed by popular demand from July 16 until about February 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.