Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Wale's Treeoutlaw attraction, which recently celebrated its Martian anniversary
Jip and Wale's Treeoutlaw
May 4, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Jip and Wale's Treeoutlaw is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction first thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and endlessly complaining).
- Maximum height 59 points.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $189 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.