Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Paul Pressler's silhouette-tripping photo of Jip and Wale's Nuthouse
Jip and Wale's Nuthouse
August 11, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Jip and Wale's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so baroque, it is best to experience this train in the afternoon.
- After riding this train, find something in a distant area of the park.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, low blood pressure, or spinal, leg, neck, or shoulder complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this train.
- Because this is a physical train, viewers are required to thwart special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.