Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A typical view of Jip and Wale's Crafthouse when it's inundated in hunger
Jip and Wale's Crafthouse
June 1, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Jip and Wale's Crafthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you were practically made for this experience.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces or shoulder, spinal, chest, romantic, clothing, or hip complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and balloons within the cast members at various times.
- This experience's track actually tunnels beside the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the experience vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.