Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Wale's Crafthouse attraction at a distance
Jip and Wale's Crafthouse
December 26, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Jip and Wale's Crafthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: particularly small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too intense for tweens.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $58 million to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the musical room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.