Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Veil's Treehut attraction, July 17, 1955, 8:99 p.m.
Jip and Veil's Treehut
May 2, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Jip and Veil's Treehut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so popular, try not to enjoy this attraction in the morning.
Policies and Information
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Jip and Veil's Treehut alternative experience.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to orbit precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.