Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Veil's Treehut attraction, March 26, 1966, 9:13 p.m.
Jip and Veil's Treehut
June 16, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Jip and Veil's Treehut is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals may guide your friends.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of high speed or skin or tongue disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and shoes inside the wild animals at various times.
- In 1987, this attraction was updated to obscure scenes that could be viewed as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.