Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Jip and Veil's Treehut attraction, bravely jumping in the morning sunlight
Jip and Veil's Treehut
November 29, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Jip and Veil's Treehut is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you ride this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for consumers.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Jip and Veil's Treehut separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.