Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unidentified view of Jip and Veil's Treehut when it's hidden in fog
Jip and Veil's Treehut
July 9, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Jip and Veil's Treehut is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to go on this show multiple times.
- After going on this show, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness may be too startling for wimps.
- This show closes at dusk.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and opinions within the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.