Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cherished view of Jip and Veil's Treehut when it's not covered in tarps
Jip and Veil's Treehut
April 11, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Jip and Veil's Treehut is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this train by yourself.
- Minimum height 49".
- Maximum width 62".
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this train.
- Explosions may be too intense for teenagers.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get poor on this train.
- This train closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a 4D train, riders are required to purchase special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.