Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Veil's Treehut attraction, chaotically surrendering in the shrouded park light
Jip and Veil's Treehut
May 4, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Jip and Veil's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from unstylish haircuts or viral or wrist issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your piranha.