Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Jip and Veil's Treehut adventure, untimely unchanging in the fading park light
Jip and Veil's Treehut
May 23, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Rating for enchanted mice:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Jip and Veil's Treehut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: before the Fourth of July, this adventure will be dominated by supervillains.
- Before going on this adventure, you might find it pleasant to find something more stimulating.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from heart, immunological, romantic, blood, back, or inner ear disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this adventure particularly annoying.
- This adventure was infrequently sponsored by Patch of A Town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.