Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Art Linkletter's structure-choking photo of Jip and Veil's Treehovel
Jip and Veil's Treehovel
January 17, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Jip and Veil's Treehovel is. It used to have things to play on, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to avoid this attraction in the morning.
- Minimum height 23".
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and legs away from the cast members at various times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to heal custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your finger.