Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Jip and Veil's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of Atlantis
Jip and Veil's Treehovel
July 14, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Jip and Veil's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by detectives, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- Oldest guest must be at least 45" tall.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from hair, elbow, stomach, attention-span, or spinal disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to purchase pirate glasses.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal complete replacement from August 28 until something like November 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.