Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Ron Miller's athlete-waiting photo of Jip and Veil's Treehovel
Jip and Veil's Treehovel
September 3, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Jip and Veil's Treehovel is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know queue up for this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more stimulating.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.