Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Veil's Treehovel experience, which recently celebrated its unscheduled anniversary
Jip and Veil's Treehovel
April 3, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Jip and Veil's Treehovel is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to enjoy this experience in the morning.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and strollers away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Experience is closed for scheduled improvements from January 11 until something like May 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.