Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Veil's Treehole, a favorite attraction of Faline
Jip and Veil's Treehole
July 1, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Jip and Veil's Treehole is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: quite determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess photo location.
Policies and Warnings
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- This is the only attraction in the park where a reference to Art Linkletter can be heard.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.