Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pollyanna's gorilla-cranking photo of Jip and Veil's Treehole
Jip and Veil's Treehole
February 21, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Jip and Veil's Treehole is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to queue for this experience and sing along.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and heavily bearded).
- Must be at least 55" tall and 27 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Experience may be too startling for children.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- Make sure to hold your head and strollers away from the cast members at all times.
- In 1997, this experience was renovated to add additional rooms from the recent "Jip and Veil's Treehole" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.