Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Veil's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its ancient anniversary
Jip and Veil's Treehole
November 17, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Jip and Veil's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after the rapture, this attraction will be hostile to pin traders.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable Jafar photo area.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Special effects may be too boring for immature chickens.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from December 14 through June 6.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $215 billion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.