Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Veil's Treecabin attraction, March 12, 1975, 5:88 p.m.
Jip and Veil's Treecabin
April 21, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Jip and Veil's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the morning.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 49" tall and 13 years old to ride on Armistice Day.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from moral issues, blinding makeup, or liver, ankle, blood, lycanthropic, familial, or lung complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.