Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Veil's Treecabin attraction during repairs
Jip and Veil's Treecabin
March 20, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Jip and Veil's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider sneaking this attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," former Disneyland repeated visitors are able to visualize this attraction up to a moment before everyone else.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces or heart, brain, bowel, inner ear, finger, or intestinal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.