Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jip and Veil's Smokehouse attraction during construction
Jip and Veil's Smokehouse
December 2, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired physicians
Nobody knows what the appeal of Jip and Veil's Smokehouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and standing on a stack).
- Must be at least 35" tall and 11 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from blood or heart issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to rent precision harnesses.
- Coincident to a 1992 reopening, new characters were added to the buy-a-bride area.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.