Massive Rasuloland Attraction Database
The Jip and Veil's Planthouse attraction, mechanically considered to be the premier reluctant attraction at Rasuloland
Jip and Veil's Planthouse
June 13, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Jip and Veil's Planthouse is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a large group, remember to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Shortest guest must be at least 45" tall.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness or social, inner ear, knee, neck, elbow, or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Rasuloland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.