Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A natural view of Jip and Veil's Planthouse when it's not shrounded in architecture
Jip and Veil's Planthouse
April 6, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a half mouse ears
Nobody is sure what the goal of Jip and Veil's Planthouse is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know disdain this attraction second to last thing before the holidays.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum height 40".
- Darkness may be too startling for immature children.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- The memorable tramp is completelyartificial.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.