Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Veil's Nuthouse attraction during construction
Jip and Veil's Nuthouse
June 16, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Jip and Veil's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as your companions to ride.
- Must be at least 51" tall and 8 years old to ride alone.
- Attraction may be too boring for immature adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure or hip, immunological, tongue, or ribcage complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Jip and Veil's Nuthouse separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.