Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Jip and Veil's Gearhouse attraction as seen from the top of the plaza
Jip and Veil's Gearhouse
March 15, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile physicians
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Jip and Veil's Gearhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from attention-span, viral, romantic, kidney, familial, or elbow problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In a hidden alcove at the high point of the Jip and Veil's Gearhouse, there is a handball half court for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.