Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tale's Treeshed attraction, December 11, 2009, 5:08 p.m.
Jip and Tale's Treeshed
June 13, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Jip and Tale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider jumping this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- For your entertainment, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, weird extra limbs, emotional baggage, or nasal or liver complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's tedious queue.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- The model of blasters is a sly pun.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.