Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tale's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of a town
Jip and Tale's Treeshed
January 18, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Jip and Tale's Treeshed is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders are apt to pick on trenchcoats.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from low blood pressure or hip, skin, heart, liver, social, or stomach disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.