Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Jip and Tale's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its fictional anniversary
Jip and Tale's Treehovel
March 15, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Jip and Tale's Treehovel is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests visiting with unique motorcars should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a wacky engineer.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo location.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your boot to ride.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.