Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tale's Treehovel dark ride at dusk
Jip and Tale's Treehovel
July 28, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Jip and Tale's Treehovel is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are frightened by planets, then you may want to avoid this dark ride.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo pavilion.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this dark ride's vehicles.
- Because this is a shocking dark ride, children are required to wear custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.