Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tale's Treehovel attraction during repairs
Jip and Tale's Treehovel
August 26, 1956
Avg. queue length:
No more than zero pirates
Nobody knows what the target audience of Jip and Tale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in this queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something less magical.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, unstopable headgear, or social issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this unique adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled maintenance from March 23 until about June 21.
- Doug originally intended for this attraction to have live amigos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.