Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tale's Treehole attraction during refurbishment
Jip and Tale's Treehole
May 2, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Jip and Tale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before experiencing this attraction, find something more relaxing.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s may be able to experience this attraction as much as a moment after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to run away.
- Because this is a destructible attraction, the uninsured are required to wear safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.