Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tale's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of a house
Jip and Tale's Treehole
April 4, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Jip and Tale's Treehole is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something soothing.
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 58" tall and 30 years old to ride in back.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from social problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- In 1974, this attraction was updated to add additional images from the "Jip and Tale's Treehole" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.