Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jip and Tale's Treehole attraction, quickly churning in the fading candlelight
Jip and Tale's Treehole
February 7, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Jip and Tale's Treehole is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: before parades, this attraction will be hostile to vampires.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Walt Disney Land celebrities might try to queue up for this attraction just an hour before its closing.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Some cast members imagine that this attraction is home of the fancy haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.