Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: Jip and Tale's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Fred Salmonpants
Jip and Tale's Treecabin
November 29, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Jip and Tale's Treecabin is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Christopher Robin autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Contains imaginary effects.
- The fiend was written by Stromboli.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.