Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tale's Treecabin attraction, almost attacking in the evening sunlight
Jip and Tale's Treecabin
June 28, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Jip and Tale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Must be at least 36" tall and 37 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Contains imported images.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- The bee in the field room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30,000 Leagues Up the Castle".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mask.