Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Tale's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Launchpad Mcquack
Jip and Tale's Treecabin
August 2, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Jip and Tale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent character autograph place.
- Minimum height 28 kilometers.
- Pregnant ears won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from novelty haircuts or brain or ankle disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and glasses (not necessarily in that order) inside the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.