Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tale's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of a hole
Jip and Tale's Treecabin
January 23, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Jip and Tale's Treecabin is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so popular, try not to enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too startling for retirees.
- For your health, you should be free from lycanthropic or cardiac complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from the cartoon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.