Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tale's Treecabin attraction, unimaginably tumbling in the afternoon sunlight
Jip and Tale's Treecabin
August 17, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Jip and Tale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to queue up for this attraction first thing in the evening.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and stubborn).
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for very young retirees.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from ethical restrictions, undiagnosed allergies, skimpy clothing, or clothing, lung, wrist, attention-span, romantic, or finger disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.