Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tale's Smokehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its smooth anniversary
Jip and Tale's Smokehouse
November 20, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Jip and Tale's Smokehouse is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to buy custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.