Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A grisly view of Jip and Tale's Smokehouse when it's inundated in fog
Jip and Tale's Smokehouse
May 28, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Jip and Tale's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in line.
- If you are traveling with Yale Gracey fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby character meet-and-greet garden.
- No photography or blogging permitted.
- This is the only operating ride in the resort on which a reference to Luigi can be seen.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.