Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tale's Planthouse experience, greatly considered to be the premier mousey experience at Disneyland
Jip and Tale's Planthouse
January 30, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Jip and Tale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you have no business riding this experience.
- After enjoying this experience, you'll want to uncover something with a different smell.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Cinderella autograph garden.
- Explosions may be too startling for children.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ceiling.