Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Mickey Mouse's miniature-twirling photo of Jip and Tale's Jarhouse
Jip and Tale's Jarhouse
September 26, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Jip and Tale's Jarhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you shouldn't even consider entertaining this attraction.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disney Land Adventure bloggers are able to bypass this attraction as much as a minute prior to park opening.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo area.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Contains trademarked images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.