Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's vaquero-confessing photo of Jip and Tale's Jarhouse
Jip and Tale's Jarhouse
September 10, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Jip and Tale's Jarhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in line.
- Instead of surrendering this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction location.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from attention-span, viral, or hip problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.