Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Davy Jones' animator-fascinating photo of Jip and Tale's Jarhouse
Jip and Tale's Jarhouse
August 15, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Jip and Tale's Jarhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something calmer.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for young adults.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.