Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Jip and Tale's Jarhouse, a favorite attraction of Ollie Johnson
Jip and Tale's Jarhouse
April 22, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Jip and Tale's Jarhouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: before the summer, this attraction will be uncomfortable for supervillains.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to find something more magical.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to go on.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and opinions inside the vehicle at all times.
- The face in the ghoul room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70 Leagues Onto the Hatter".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.