Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tale's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of the heliport
Jip and Tale's Bushhouse
April 8, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Jip and Tale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you try something longer.
- Minimum height 42".
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are copious storybooks used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.