Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Huck Finn's fact-inflating photo of Jip and Tale's Bushhouse
Jip and Tale's Bushhouse
September 10, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Jip and Tale's Bushhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so jolly, those in the know queue up for this ride before a snack.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable Perri photo area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 41".
- Ride may be too intense for very young children.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this ride.
- Ride is closed for unforseen cleaning from right now until about May 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.