Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jip and Tail's Treetent attraction, October 24, 1976, 7:37 a.m.
Jip and Tail's Treetent
March 11, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Jip and Tail's Treetent is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from odd phobias or hair complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and strollers inside the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.