Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Tail's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Frozone
Jip and Tail's Treetent
December 2, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Jip and Tail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character autograph pavilion.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from low blood pressure or finger, chin, or chest issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During bad weather, this attraction may melt.
- Annual passholders may be heard speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.