Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wacky view of Jip and Tail's Treetent when it's covered in darkness
Jip and Tail's Treetent
June 16, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Jip and Tail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to disdain this attraction first thing during breakfast.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from clothing problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The inaccessible areas visible from this attraction are favored by lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.