Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A crimson view of Jip and Tail's Treetent when it's not shrounded in fog
Jip and Tail's Treetent
December 1, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Jip and Tail's Treetent is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals are apt to point at people near you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as a toy to go on.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Contains holographic images.
- The picture of daisies is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.