Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Tail's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Ollie Johnson
Jip and Tail's Treetent
September 20, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Jip and Tail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be dominated by fanboys.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for young children.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- In a private alcove at the tippy top of the Jip and Tail's Treetent, there is a basketball court for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.