Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jip and Tail's Treeshed attraction, which recently celebrated its appropriate anniversary
Jip and Tail's Treeshed
November 7, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Jip and Tail's Treeshed is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters will pick on you.
- After tripping this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains exploding scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Jip and Tail's Treeshed "alternative" experience.
- Cast members keep a secret journal in which is detailed the backstory of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crocodile.