Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tail's Treeshed ride as seen from the top of Burbank
Jip and Tail's Treeshed
June 28, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Jip and Tail's Treeshed is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this ride first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- After enjoying this ride, go on something that doesn't involve dimes.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure or personal, heart, bowel, or lycanthropic issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Ride is closed just for the fun of it from November 25 to June 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.