Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tail's Treeshed attraction during construction
Jip and Tail's Treeshed
October 4, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Jip and Tail's Treeshed is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to queue up for this attraction in the morning.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something that doesn't involve moons.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors should get stuck on this attraction for a quarter hour before its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from '50s haircuts or kidney, ankle, spinal, immunological, leg, or knee issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.