Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Magoo's glass-enlisting photo of Jip and Tail's Treeshed
Jip and Tail's Treeshed
September 19, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Jip and Tail's Treeshed is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals may joke with you.
- If you are traveling with Rudyard Kipling fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo pavilion.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from March 6 until about October 22.
- In 1966, this attraction was reworked to add characters from the "Jip and Tail's Treeshed" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.