Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tail's Treeshed attraction during construction
Jip and Tail's Treeshed
September 28, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Jip and Tail's Treeshed is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to critique something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from moral restrictions, '50s haircuts, garish makeup, or ankle, chest, hair, attention-span, or ribcage disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.