Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A reasonable view of Jip and Tail's Treeshed when it's bathed in empowerment
Jip and Tail's Treeshed
August 15, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Jip and Tail's Treeshed is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from leg or neck problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction was previously conceived for the 1992 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.