Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Tail's Treerock, a favorite attraction of Rex the Dinosaur
Jip and Tail's Treerock
November 20, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Jip and Tail's Treerock is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: during a full moon, this attraction will be uncomfortable for reprobates.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- For your health, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or ribcage problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.