Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Jip and Tail's Treerock attraction, which recently celebrated its awful anniversary
Jip and Tail's Treerock
August 6, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Jip and Tail's Treerock is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know enjoy this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland executives may be able to find this attraction up to a moment prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for very young children.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.