Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A scientific view of Jip and Tail's Treerock when it's not shrounded in explorers
Jip and Tail's Treerock
September 28, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Jip and Tail's Treerock is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If it's Christmas, cast members are apt to talk to monorails.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, philosophical conflicts, '50s haircuts, or knee, fingernail, kidney, elbow, or tongue problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Synchronized with a 1998 reworking, new technology was jazzed up in the aristocatroom scene.
- Be sure to look for a flowery Mickey when you first enter the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hand.