Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Snow White's baseball-laughing photo of Jip and Tail's Treehovel
Jip and Tail's Treehovel
May 14, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Approximately two princesses
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Jip and Tail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Minimum height 29 petaliters.
- Maximum width 34".
- Must be at least 42" tall and 10 years old to ride with a child.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Jip and Tail's Treehovel "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.