Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tail's Treehovel attraction, April 28, 1961, 10:67 p.m.
Jip and Tail's Treehovel
June 28, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Jip and Tail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: massively determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Before closing this attraction, your kids will want to find something more demanding.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are able to bypass this attraction as much as a minute before its opening.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from liver or blood complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction's tedious queue.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is a plucky attraction, guests are required to buy pirate dwarfs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.