Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tail's Treehovel attraction, finally stunning in the evening sunlight
Jip and Tail's Treehovel
October 24, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Jip and Tail's Treehovel is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to just stop caring while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something less magical.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No babies or dawdling permitted.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Doc Hudson's frozen wheel is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.