Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A full view of Jip and Tail's Treehovel when it's not covered in information
Jip and Tail's Treehovel
July 9, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up
Nobody knows what the objective of Jip and Tail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know enjoy this attraction first thing in the evening.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from nasal or social complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Yawning may occur.
- During any hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to wear custom daisies.
- Below this attraction can be found the snobbish members-only Guild 60 dining room -- the only place in the land where duck-free water is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.