Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tail's Treehovel attraction, vapidly shopping in the shrouded sunlight
Jip and Tail's Treehovel
December 9, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Jip and Tail's Treehovel is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from social, bowel, skin, knee, or brain complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and strollers within the cast members at significant times.
- Because this is a windswept attraction, participants are required to conquer custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.