Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tail's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of the primeval world
Jip and Tail's Treehovel
October 9, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Jip and Tail's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: very young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- During selected "Undead Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can't visualize this attraction just a moment before its closing.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and with a super attractive adult).
- Pilot must be at least 67" tall.
- Must be at least 60" tall and 8 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own special glasses.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from May 7 to December 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.