Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Tail's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Frankenweenie
Jip and Tail's Treecabin
August 22, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Jip and Tail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents may ride immediately after eating.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, fear of closed spaces, inappropriate chattiness, or neck, stomach, elbow, leg, or hip issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to buy pirate specticles.
- This attraction originally cost more than $190 to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.