Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A dormant view of Jip and Tail's Treecabin when it's shrounded in children
Jip and Tail's Treecabin
January 7, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Jip and Tail's Treecabin is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the evening.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from religious issues or viral or attention-span disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.