Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A seamless view of Jip and Tail's Treecabin when it's not covered in tarps
Jip and Tail's Treecabin
April 9, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Jip and Tail's Treecabin is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are put off by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26".
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from September 11 until about January 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pilot.