Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tail's Treecabin attraction, November 3, 1958, 2:40 a.m.
Jip and Tail's Treecabin
May 24, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Jip and Tail's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- CAUTION! For your benefit, you should be free from finger, clothing, wrist, or leg complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and glasses within the vehicle at various times.
- In 1992, this attraction was rethemed to change images from the popular "Jip and Tail's Treecabin" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.