Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jip and Tail's Treecabin attraction, cunningly wailing in the shrouded park light
Jip and Tail's Treecabin
November 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Jip and Tail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it removed to make trouble.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers may use the restroom first.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or spinal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Bumping may occur.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from October 17 until perhaps November 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.