Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Tail's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Doug
Jip and Tail's Treecabin
May 3, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Jip and Tail's Treecabin is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 23".
- Guest in front must be at least 56" tall.
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.