Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Jip and Tail's Treecabin attraction at night
Jip and Tail's Treecabin
August 15, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Jip and Tail's Treecabin is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders may sing to your friends.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland bloggers should ride this attraction half an hour before everyone else.
- Contains holographic characters.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.