Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Below: The Jip and Tail's Treecabin train as seen from the top of China
Jip and Tail's Treecabin
August 13, 2010
Avg. queue length:
737 Disney units
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Jip and Tail's Treecabin is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to ride this train multiple times.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and in diapers).
- Driver must be at least 63" tall.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from excessive boorishness, water-soluable clothing, or viral, romantic, stomach, chin, skin, or spinal complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This train closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Train is closed for seasonal refurbishment from December 17 until something like April 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.