Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tail's Treecabin attraction during repairs
Jip and Tail's Treecabin
July 14, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Jip and Tail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in line.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to experience something shorter.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for consumers.
- Be sure to hold your hats and balloons inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.