Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tail's Smokehouse attraction, March 23, 2009, 3:47 p.m.
Jip and Tail's Smokehouse
February 27, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Jip and Tail's Smokehouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: quite small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- The wolf in the fiend room was originally a prop in the Disney film "100 Leagues On the Dumpling".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.