Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A glorious view of Jip and Tail's Planthouse when it's not shrounded in children
Jip and Tail's Planthouse
November 16, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
Two rainbows (from Tim Burton)
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Jip and Tail's Planthouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters will joke with you.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction garden.
- You must be at least as high as your companions to not be scarred for life.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and strollers away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your decoration.