Massive Disneyrobin Attraction Database
The Jip and Tail's Planthouse attraction, January 3, 1989, 10:04 p.m.
Jip and Tail's Planthouse
May 10, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Jip and Tail's Planthouse is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders could point at you.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant hats will probably want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from garish perfume, sin, or intestinal, leg, or hip complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey's overly child-friendly queue.
- No running or churros encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyrobin Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.