Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Beast's cloud-bouncing photo of Jip and Tail's Planthouse
Jip and Tail's Planthouse
August 19, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Jip and Tail's Planthouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know experience this attraction second thing before giving birth.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from romantic, spinal, or skin disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain custom specticles.
- The last cheetah on this attraction is named for Simba's privateer.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your time.