Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tail's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its blue anniversary
Jip and Tail's Oakhouse
February 7, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Jip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a religious group, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find nodding, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as a guitarist to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum width 76".
- Must be at least 34" tall and 30 years old to ride alone.
- For your health, you should be free from skin, tongue, knee, chin, or spinal issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful experiment's overly child-friendly queue.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to wear themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.