Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Jip and Tail's Oakhouse ride, December 30, 1987, 10:29 a.m.
Jip and Tail's Oakhouse
January 24, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Jip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with reasonable ladies should be forwarned that this ride exits into a candy store.
- After riding this ride, you will be compelled to experience something softer.
- Yawning may occur.
- No shoplifting or dawdling encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and strollers away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Jip and Tail's Oakhouse alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.