Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Jip and Tail's Oakhouse attraction during repairs
Jip and Tail's Oakhouse
October 5, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Seldom intended for:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Jip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland cast members can't repeatedly ride this attraction just a half hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character photo pavilion.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for consumers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from excessive cluelessness, '80s haircuts, or stomach, bowel, intestinal, nasal, immunological, or familial problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful attraction.
- Piglet was once spotted riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.