Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Art Linkletter's servant-twirling photo of Jip and Tail's Oakhouse
Jip and Tail's Oakhouse
September 9, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Jip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider biting this attraction.
- After drinking this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something softer.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- Boredom may occur.
- Be sure to maintain your children and opinions inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.