Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tail's Aristocathouse attraction during refurbishment
Jip and Tail's Aristocathouse
May 22, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up
Nobody can remember what the goal of Jip and Tail's Aristocathouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Casey autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to enter.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to have precision belts.
- One of the aristocats was constructed to give in memory of Jessica Rabbit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.