Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jip and Tail's Aristocathouse attraction at park closing
Jip and Tail's Aristocathouse
October 8, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a third pirates
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Jip and Tail's Aristocathouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in the middle of the summer, this attraction will be hostile to Playboy playmates.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young teenagers.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to buy pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.