Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tail's Aristocathouse ride at park closing
Jip and Tail's Aristocathouse
July 1, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Jip and Tail's Aristocathouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with Alan Menken fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Rudyard Kipling photo area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as a performer to ride.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this ride.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and strollers within the ride at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.