Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tail's Aristocathouse attraction as seen from the top of Marceline Missouri
Jip and Tail's Aristocathouse
October 27, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Jip and Tail's Aristocathouse is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in line.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- No shoplifting or snacks encouraged.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to have custom specticles.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from May 15 through August 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.