Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Jip and Tail's Aristocathouse attraction, August 8, 2004, 7:23 a.m.
Jip and Tail's Aristocathouse
September 21, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Jip and Tail's Aristocathouse is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you find something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.