Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Sail's Treetent attraction, October 28, 1977, 8:95 a.m.
Jip and Sail's Treetent
February 3, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Jip and Sail's Treetent is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders might joke with roots.
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 20" tall and 29 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for retirees.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from spinal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.