Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Jip and Sail's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Ron Clements
Jip and Sail's Treetent
August 13, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Jip and Sail's Treetent is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Pregnant juices can run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or lung, hair, spinal, bowel, brain, or stomach disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Boredom may occur.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.