Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Sail's Treetent attraction, oddly considered to be the only retro attraction at Disneyland
Jip and Sail's Treetent
April 4, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Jip and Sail's Treetent is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, try something that doesn't involve vests.
- Minimum height 28".
- Youngest guest must be at least 60" tall.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your visitor.