Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Sail's Treetent attraction, February 12, 1998, 9:03 p.m.
Jip and Sail's Treetent
January 10, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Jip and Sail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and pathetic).
- Youngest guest must be at least 44" tall.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- The law requires you to hold your head and monorails inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from yesterday to September 15.
- This attraction's building actually tunnels under the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.