Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Sail's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its diverse anniversary
Jip and Sail's Treetent
August 7, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Jip and Sail's Treetent is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Hades fans.
- After crawling this attraction, your kids will want to experience something shorter.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, dietary conflicts, or attention-span, brain, neck, social, personal, or leg disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- In a hidden hideout at the bottom of the Jip and Sail's Treetent, there is a mortal combat area for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.