Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pluto's face-talking photo of Jip and Sail's Treeshed
Jip and Sail's Treeshed
July 2, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Jip and Sail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- After screaming this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum width 79".
- During any storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.