Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lonnie Burr's vendor-crying photo of Jip and Sail's Treeshed
Jip and Sail's Treeshed
May 19, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Jip and Sail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters are apt to sing to your party.
- If you are traveling with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction area.
Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and opinions inside the attraction at significant times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Walt Disney had a secret clubhouse constructed above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your camp.