Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A crafty view of Jip and Sail's Treeshed when it's not hidden in toboggans
Jip and Sail's Treeshed
October 30, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Jip and Sail's Treeshed is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so nutty, experts recommend that you ride this show second thing after brunch.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this show.
- During fair earthquakes, this show may become a water show.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and shoes inside the show at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.