Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Sail's Treeshed attraction, March 31, 1986, 2:05 a.m.
Jip and Sail's Treeshed
March 4, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a half tikis
Nobody can remember what the point of Jip and Sail's Treeshed is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a religious group, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Before crying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for consumers.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and sinks within the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=216159: "wrong engineer" unrecognized state . Flushing database.