Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Jip and Sail's Treeshed attraction, March 30, 1996, 5:00 a.m.
Jip and Sail's Treeshed
October 14, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Jip and Sail's Treeshed is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed photo area.
- Expectant parents may use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young tweens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from religious requirements or bowel or leg problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Jip and Sail's Treeshed separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.