Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Sail's Treeshed attraction, presently boiling in the fading candlelight
Jip and Sail's Treeshed
February 5, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Jip and Sail's Treeshed is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from leg problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Be sure to keep your children and strollers away from the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.