Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Sail's Treepterodactyl attraction, which recently celebrated its global anniversary
Jip and Sail's Treepterodactyl
November 12, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Jip and Sail's Treepterodactyl is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals may pick on illustrations.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland executives might try to repeatedly ride this attraction as much as an hour preceeding its opening.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- Kanga had a private office hidden behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.