Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Sail's Treepterodactyl attraction during a moment of contemplation
Jip and Sail's Treepterodactyl
July 11, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Jip and Sail's Treepterodactyl is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction at least once.
- Expectant grandparents may ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from back, liver, or cardiac disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.