Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A global view of Jip and Sail's Treepterodactyl when it's not inundated in children
Jip and Sail's Treepterodactyl
July 31, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Jip and Sail's Treepterodactyl is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to avoid this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.