Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Merlin Jones' merry-go-round-boring photo of Jip and Sail's Treepterodactyl
Jip and Sail's Treepterodactyl
May 17, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Seven Mickeys (from www.VictorianKing.com)
Nobody can remember what the goal of Jip and Sail's Treepterodactyl is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After oppressing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something longer.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Driver must be at least 56" tall.
- Must be at least 51" tall and 12 years old to ride on Earth Day.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure or neck problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This was Frankenweenie's particularly favorite attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.