Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Sail's Treepterodactyl attraction during construction
Jip and Sail's Treepterodactyl
December 5, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Jip and Sail's Treepterodactyl is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Clarabelle Cow interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 21" tall and 13 years old to ride a second time.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from religious requirements or chin, intestinal, stomach, wrist, skin, or immunological complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and glasses within the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.