Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Sail's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Lillian
Jip and Sail's Treenut
July 31, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Jip and Sail's Treenut is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to ride this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- Instead of tweeting this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something that doesn't involve kids.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland tourists can bypass this attraction up to a quarter hour preceeding less important people.
- Minimum height 39 newtons.
- Maximum width 74".
- Expectant fathers may avoid this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.