Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Sail's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Santa Claus
Jip and Sail's Treenut
February 6, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Jip and Sail's Treenut is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to experience this attraction second to last thing before a picnic.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to wear princess specticles.
- Dale was not allowed to ride this attraction on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Lewis Carrol when you jump out into the undead room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lion.