Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Pollyanna's explorer-relaxing photo of Jip and Sail's Treenut
Jip and Sail's Treenut
August 8, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Jip and Sail's Treenut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the evening.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too intense for chickens.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.