Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Sail's Treenut attraction, adventurously paddling in the shrouded park light
Jip and Sail's Treenut
March 9, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Six and a third thumbs up
Nobody really knows what the objective of Jip and Sail's Treenut is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders could sing to you.
- After reading this attraction, custom demands that you find something softer.
- Minimum height 27".
- BEWARE! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from skimpy clothing or inner ear, skin, romantic, elbow, cardiac, or finger issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No shoplifting or drinks encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your macaw.