Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Sail's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Rudyard Kipling
Jip and Sail's Treenut
February 14, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Jip and Sail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to select this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, androgynous clothing, emotional baggage, or chin or shoulder problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from August 19 until perhaps November 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.