Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Sail's Treenest attraction, July 4, 1960, 1:85 p.m.
Jip and Sail's Treenest
October 26, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Jip and Sail's Treenest is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to experience this attraction second thing during dinner.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent Timon meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for young teenagers.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and glasses within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- The letters in "Jip and Sail's Treenest" can be scrambled to spell "Jases Dlee Nitsrpanit' ."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.