Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A scientific view of Jip and Sail's Treenest when it's not shrounded in need
Jip and Sail's Treenest
January 5, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Jip and Sail's Treenest is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- Contains imported images.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not been rethemed since the archaeologist was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.