Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Sail's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of history
Jip and Sail's Treenest
May 16, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Jip and Sail's Treenest is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you experience this attraction during a snack.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland cast members can forget about this attraction more than a moment prior to the gates opening.
- Minimum height 41".
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction veterans keep a historic log in which is detailed the backstory of all the cast members who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.