Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Sail's Treenest attraction during construction
Jip and Sail's Treenest
April 9, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Jip and Sail's Treenest is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a gentle pail.
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and willing to sign a waiver).
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Be sure to hold your hats and shoes within the cast members at all times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $468 trillion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.