Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A stylish view of Jip and Sail's Treenest when it's shrounded in tarps
Jip and Sail's Treenest
March 26, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Jip and Sail's Treenest is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to just give up and hear.
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum IQ 79.
- For your safety, you should be free from odd allergies or viral, skin, or blood issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and bits within the cast members at all times.
- This was one of the original "J ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.