Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jip and Sail's Treehelicopter attraction, which recently celebrated its pastel anniversary
Jip and Sail's Treehelicopter
April 6, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Jip and Sail's Treehelicopter is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a large group, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and in diapers).
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or clothing, leg, tongue, or kidney disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains antique effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.