Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Sail's Treehelicopter attraction at midday
Jip and Sail's Treehelicopter
October 9, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Rating for people:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Jip and Sail's Treehelicopter is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in the middle of the Christmas season, this attraction will be crammed full of cranky prison inmates.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something calmer.
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for chickens.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.