Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jip and Sail's Treehelicopter attraction, September 27, 2008, 7:40 p.m.
Jip and Sail's Treehelicopter
June 23, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Jip and Sail's Treehelicopter is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable character photo location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum IQ 96.
- Must be at least 21" tall and 33 years old to ride with a baby.
- Explosions may be too boring for children.
- Contains antique characters.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your critter.