Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Sail's Treehelicopter attraction during a moment of contemplation
Jip and Sail's Treehelicopter
August 4, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Jip and Sail's Treehelicopter is. It used to have free beer, but lawers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after taking them on this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to throw something that requires less patience.
- Minimum height 23".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, religious conflicts, '80s haircuts, or ankle, attention-span, back, or cardiac problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to have safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.