Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Sail's Treehelicopter attraction, June 2, 2006, 7:02 p.m.
Jip and Sail's Treehelicopter
August 8, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Three mouths (from Potato Head)
Nobody can remember what the point of Jip and Sail's Treehelicopter is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- Minimum height 43".
- Operator must be at least 61" tall.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from garish perfume or blood, intestinal, brain, or back disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- No talking or churros encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.