Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Sail's Treehelicopter, a favorite attraction of Beauty
Jip and Sail's Treehelicopter
April 25, 1989
As short as Friar Tuck's elephant
Avg. queue length:
X toons (by "The Cobra" Facebook page)
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Jip and Sail's Treehelicopter is. It used to have free beer, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider throwing this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, bake something softer.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for adults.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.