Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Jip and Sail's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of space
Jip and Sail's Treecabin
February 27, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Rating for cast members:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Jip and Sail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to enjoy this attraction second thing in the evening.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No babies or dawdling permitted.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and tribespeople within the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.