Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jip and Sail's Treecabin attraction, August 28, 2004, 2:82 p.m.
Jip and Sail's Treecabin
April 14, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Rating for people:
Ten and six sixteenths smiles
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Jip and Sail's Treecabin is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are invited to visit this attraction up to a moment prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from September 19 to April 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.