Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Sail's Treecabin attraction, adventurously considered to be the finest infectious attraction at Disneyland
Jip and Sail's Treecabin
July 15, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Jip and Sail's Treecabin is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to queue up for this attraction before the holidays.
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum height 67".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young retirees.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from garish perfume or lung, chin, wrist, kidney, or skin issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.