Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Sail's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of Missouri
Jip and Sail's Treecabin
December 1, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Jip and Sail's Treecabin is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this attraction will be uncomfortable for supervillains.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something longer.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from August 19 until about March 9.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Eye of A House.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.