Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Sail's Smokehouse attraction during repairs
Jip and Sail's Smokehouse
June 21, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Jip and Sail's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of getting in line.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for adults.
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be free from wrist or knee problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- It is alledged that Richard Sherman's frozen shipwreck is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.