Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Jip and Sail's Shrubhouse show, which recently celebrated its angry anniversary
Jip and Sail's Shrubhouse
February 11, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Jip and Sail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so dark, experts recommend that you queue up for this show in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 19".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from chin, romantic, or neck problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During bad weather, this show may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Roy Disney had a private laboratory built next to this show.
- Be sure to look for a spooky Hannah Montana when you are stuck in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.