Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aurora's pancake-rolling photo of Jip and Sail's Shrubhouse
Jip and Sail's Shrubhouse
May 23, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Jip and Sail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are allergic to children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something less magical.
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Explosions may be too startling for tweens.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to obtain princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.