Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack Skellington's peril-thrilling photo of Jip and Sail's Shrubhouse
Jip and Sail's Shrubhouse
November 8, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Jip and Sail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 39".
- Explosions may be too unsettling for very young consumers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from unexplained growths, '50s haircuts, or heart, stomach, hip, viral, chest, or fingernail problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.