Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Jip and Sail's Shrubhouse attraction, January 21, 1982, 6:28 p.m.
Jip and Sail's Shrubhouse
December 22, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Jip and Sail's Shrubhouse is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be crammed full of impatient door-to-door salesmen.
- Before going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Thumper photo garden.
- Expectant fathers may ride immediately after eating.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from nasal or hair disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wheel.