Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Sail's Shrubhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Jip and Sail's Shrubhouse
September 18, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Jip and Sail's Shrubhouse is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in many cases, particularly fantasy-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Before chewing this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Miniature Photo") may be able to long for this attraction less than a minute before its breaking down for the day.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from clown perfume or tongue, inner ear, hip, or leg problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.