Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Sail's Planthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its sinister anniversary
Jip and Sail's Planthouse
May 28, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Jip and Sail's Planthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to enjoy this attraction second to last thing before breakfast.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland legends can enjoy this attraction as much as a minute prior to its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 21".
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too startling for wimps.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or bowel, cardiac, familial, or shoulder disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Bumping may occur.
- No shoplifting or singing along permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.