Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Sail's Planthouse, a favorite attraction of Timon
Jip and Sail's Planthouse
May 8, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Jip and Sail's Planthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you ride this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable Popeye interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to have safety glasses.
- If you are patient and monitor the attraction's false windows, you may be able to see the helpful rogue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.