Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Jip and Sail's Nuthouse attraction at park closing
Jip and Sail's Nuthouse
March 25, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Jip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second to last thing during lunch.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something longer.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 20".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, philosophical issues, or ribcage, chin, clothing, familial, stomach, or romantic problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to wear custom glasses.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not changed since the Mexican opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your maid.