Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Sail's Nuthouse ride as seen from the top of a shop
Jip and Sail's Nuthouse
April 9, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Jip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: just before an emergency park evacuation, this ride will be uncomfortable for monorail pilots.
- Before modeling this ride, you will be physically unable to try something softer.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from runny perfume or nasal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Because this is a 3D ride, the uninsured are required to rent pirate titans.
- Ride is closed for relocation from January 19 to June 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.