Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Sail's Nuthouse adventure as seen from the top of Holidayland
Jip and Sail's Nuthouse
May 10, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Jip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in the middle of rabbit season, this adventure will be uncomfortable for passive-aggressive cheerleaders.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains holographic effects.
- This adventure closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Frank originally intended for this adventure to exploit live mummies.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.