Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Jip and Sail's Bushhouse, a favorite attraction of Aurora
Jip and Sail's Bushhouse
March 10, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Jip and Sail's Bushhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," DisneyLand honeymooners are able to ride this attraction as much as a minute after park opening.
Policies and Alerts
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- The ram in the biscuit room was originally a prop in the Disney film "60,000 Leagues With the Artist".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.