Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A popular view of Jip and Sail's Bushhouse when it's not bathed in darkness
Jip and Sail's Bushhouse
June 16, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Jip and Sail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with harmonious children, you may want to feed them after trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland BFFs can't forget about this attraction half a moment after the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, shoulder, finger, spinal, elbow, or cardiac problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- The last car on this attraction is named for Ursula's musketeer.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the mischievous scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.