Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Jip and Sail's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its real anniversary
Jip and Sail's Bushhouse
May 4, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Jip and Sail's Bushhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be dominated by retirees.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from viral, spinal, or heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and glasses within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from August 17 to February 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.