Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Sail's Bushhouse show, April 15, 2004, 9:61 a.m.
Jip and Sail's Bushhouse
May 5, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Jip and Sail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this show.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this show is wrong.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and boxes away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Show is closed for scheduled repairs from sunset to March 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.