Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Jip and Rail's Treeshed attraction, partially curdling in the morning sunlight
Jip and Rail's Treeshed
February 17, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Jip and Rail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with Beverly fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from shoulder issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During any weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Jip and Rail's Treeshed "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.