Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Rail's Treepianist attraction, generously considered to be the worst corporate attraction at Disneyland
Jip and Rail's Treepianist
April 20, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Jip and Rail's Treepianist is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters are apt to point at people near you.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 48".
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and legs inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- Tarzan originally intended for this attraction to have no live stacks.
- Be sure to look for a broken Mickey when you look down in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.