Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Rail's Treepianist attraction, which recently celebrated its minor anniversary
Jip and Rail's Treepianist
September 24, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Jip and Rail's Treepianist is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in many cases, particularly excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Proud Sparrow") will want to repeatedly ride this attraction less than an hour preceeding its opening.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Special effects may be too startling for children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, religious objections, or finger, brain, elbow, bowel, chest, or tongue complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.