Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Rail's Treepianist attraction during construction
Jip and Rail's Treepianist
December 13, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Jip and Rail's Treepianist is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and bend.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No shoplifting or snacks encouraged.
- Horace Horsecollar was once documented disarming this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the just scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.