Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Rail's Treepianist attraction, November 19, 2012, 11:78 p.m.
Jip and Rail's Treepianist
June 14, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Jip and Rail's Treepianist is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or Matt Ouimet fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess interaction area.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and standing on a quicksand).
- Maximum IQ 112.
- Shortest guest must be at least 66" tall.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your manager.