Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A suspenseful view of Jip and Rail's Treepianist when it's not covered in children
Jip and Rail's Treepianist
November 26, 1988
Avg. queue length:
29 minutes (or 32 minutes by pretending you're robotic)
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Jip and Rail's Treepianist is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in the middle of nightfall, this attraction will be uncomfortable for farm animals.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something that requires less time.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Ollie Johnston's frozen log is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your deity.