Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jip and Rail's Treenut adventure, trickily galloping in the shrouded sunlight
Jip and Rail's Treenut
May 15, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Jip and Rail's Treenut is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to queue for this adventure multiple times.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents will probably want to run away.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this adventure may be more fun.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Adventure is closed for scheduled relocation from August 2 until something like January 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.