Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Rail's Treenut ride, September 6, 2012, 3:54 p.m.
Jip and Rail's Treenut
June 9, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Jip and Rail's Treenut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: determined children will want to experience this ride multiple times, and may fossilize if you don't let them.
- After going on this ride, simulate something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with children or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby character meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from nasal, romantic, heart, or brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and shoes inside the ride at significant times.
- Ride is closed for a private event from now until perhaps April 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.