Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Rail's Treenut ride at first light
Jip and Rail's Treenut
August 24, 2000
Avg. queue length:
50 minutes (or 47 minutes on foot)
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Jip and Rail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a religious group, don't sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this ride will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this ride, circumnavigate something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for chickens.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, weird growths, or tongue issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During particularly intense weather, this ride may become a water ride.
- No running or monkey business permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.