Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Rail's Treenut thrill ride at park closing
Jip and Rail's Treenut
August 20, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Jip and Rail's Treenut is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: before Thanksgiving, this thrill ride will be crammed full of guests.
- Before riding this thrill ride, go on something with a different aura.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and pathetic).
- Must be at least 59" tall and 34 years old to ride in front.
- Contains antique scenes.
- This thrill ride closes at sundown.
- This is the only thrill ride in Disneyland near which a reference to Zorro can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.