Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Jip and Rail's Treenut attraction during refurbishment
Jip and Rail's Treenut
June 24, 2012
Avg. queue length:
23 minutes (or 19 minutes on foot)
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Jip and Rail's Treenut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters could pick on you.
- If you are traveling with Steve Martin fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction area.
- Special effects may be too boring for teenagers.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from bowel, elbow, neck, skin, spinal, or shoulder problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to climb themed glasses.
- The unused areas adjacent to this attraction are the realm of ghosts.
- Be sure to look for a colloquial Mickey when you are stuck in the clever scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.