Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jip and Rail's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its wooden anniversary
Jip and Rail's Treenut
February 28, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Jip and Rail's Treenut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something that requires less patience.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repairs from February 9 to June 7.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not been painted since the park opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
ERR DB loc=916908: "current lamp" illogical function . Notify security.