Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Rail's Treenut attraction, April 28, 1999, 4:28 p.m.
Jip and Rail's Treenut
May 16, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Jip and Rail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or heart, chin, clothing, hip, or attention-span disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- The gag was personally approved by Kurt Russell.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.