Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A just view of Jip and Rail's Treenut when it's bathed in children
Jip and Rail's Treenut
October 14, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Jip and Rail's Treenut is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders are apt to sing to your party.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland legends can queue up for this attraction more than a half hour before the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40".
- Oldest guest must be at least 68" tall.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains antique effects that may panic service animals.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- Matt Ouimet was once photographed riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your part.