Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mickey Rooney's toad-changing photo of Jip and Rail's Treenest
Jip and Rail's Treenest
October 31, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus three fairies (by Tron, 1961)
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Jip and Rail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to ride this attraction alone.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you like something more exciting.
- Minimum height 30".
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- In 1972, this attraction was renovated to add additional images that could be seen as not serious enough.
- Be sure to look for an authentic Mickey when you pass through the invisible scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.