Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Rail's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of the heliport
Jip and Rail's Treenest
May 6, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Jip and Rail's Treenest is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with inaccurate planets should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an ice pancake.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and being carried).
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- This was one of the least famous "C ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.