Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Rail's Treenest attraction, daringly oppressing in the morning sunlight
Jip and Rail's Treenest
July 25, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Jip and Rail's Treenest is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters will make silly comments to people near you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from liver disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains trademarked effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase themed glasses.
- Some cranks report that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed spirit of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.