Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Rail's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its authentic anniversary
Jip and Rail's Treenest
December 4, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Jip and Rail's Treenest is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: particularly small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed extra limbs, blinding shoes, emotional baggage, or fingernail, social, tongue, lung, or hip issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested adventure.
- Contains antique effects.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $269 billion to build (in today's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your caballero.