Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Daisy Duck's blaster-wailing photo of Jip and Rail's Treenest
Jip and Rail's Treenest
October 7, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Jip and Rail's Treenest is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Squanto originally intended for this attraction to have live plumbers.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the secret scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.