Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Paul Pressler's trenchcoat-smiling photo of Jip and Rail's Smokehouse
Jip and Rail's Smokehouse
October 11, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Jip and Rail's Smokehouse is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to enjoy this .
- For your entertainment, you should be free from low blood pressure, unstylish haircuts, or chin, back, hair, stomach, lycanthropic, or ankle problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- No babies or blogging encouraged.
- This was one of the last "W ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the golden room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.