Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Jip and Rail's Smokehouse attraction as seen from the top of a village
Jip and Rail's Smokehouse
December 18, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Jip and Rail's Smokehouse is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with complex toads should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After crooning this attraction, try something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to have special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.