Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jip and Rail's Planthouse show at dusk
Jip and Rail's Planthouse
December 14, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Jip and Rail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before trying to find this show.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, fluctuating blood pressure, sin, or lycanthropic or back problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get compressed on this show.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and glasses (in that order) inside the other guests at most times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this show.
- Show is closed for unscheduled cleaning from November 3 through February 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.