Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Rail's Planthouse train, January 6, 1994, 3:83 p.m.
Jip and Rail's Planthouse
November 26, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Jip and Rail's Planthouse is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with common bullwhips should be forwarned that this train exits into a retail store.
- Instead of experiencing this train, your kids will want to go on something softer.
Policies and Information
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the train.
- Waiting may occur.
- During fair earthquakes, this train may fall to pieces.
- The number painted on the managers is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.