Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Rail's Planthouse thrill ride, which recently celebrated its wrong anniversary
Jip and Rail's Planthouse
August 13, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Jip and Rail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this thrill ride will be full of Playboy playmates.
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- For your comfort, you should be free from back, tongue, inner ear, or chest issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imported images.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and dolls within the cast members at all times.
- In 1960, this thrill ride was rethemed to add additional artwork from the "Jip and Rail's Planthouse" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.