Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A lush view of Jip and Rail's Oakhouse when it's not bathed in tarps
Jip and Rail's Oakhouse
August 27, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Jip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your riverboat.