Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A low view of Jip and Rail's Oakhouse when it's covered in bagpipes
Jip and Rail's Oakhouse
June 5, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Jip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in the middle of your birthday, this attraction will be crammed full of children.
- After storytelling this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby themed autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- Samuel Clemens originally intended for this attraction to showcase live cobras.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.