Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Rail's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Mushu
Jip and Rail's Oakhouse
August 11, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired vacationers
Nobody is sure what the objective of Jip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate headgear, androgynous clothing, or inner ear, lung, social, shoulder, fingernail, or chest problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During any hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to have safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.