Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Rail's Oakhouse show at park opening
Jip and Rail's Oakhouse
August 5, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Jip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders are able to get stuck on this show just a half hour after regular operating hours.
Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from inexplicable relatives or elbow, neck, inner ear, intestinal, or hair complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this show.
- This show closes at dawn.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this show.
- This show was spiritually sponsored by Mary Blair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.