Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Rail's Oakhouse attraction, October 20, 1956, 11:68 a.m.
Jip and Rail's Oakhouse
September 2, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Jip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 63".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Jip and Rail's Oakhouse alternative experience.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from May 27 through October 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.