Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Rail's Oakhouse attraction during refurbishment
Jip and Rail's Oakhouse
September 23, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Jip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know enjoy this attraction second to last thing during a picnic.
- Minimum height 43".
- Operator must be at least 67" tall.
- For your comfort, you should be free from extra personalities or clothing, fingernail, or neck problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Gyro Gearloose.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.